Integrating Financial Planning & Estate Planning
WealthTrust Arizona is one of the only wealth management firms in Arizona that integrates financial planning and estate planning including beneficiary designations, and takes a committee-based approach to wealth management.
We require each client to have a written financial plan created by one of our financial planners. By creating a financial plan, we outline a strategic road map to reach your portfolio management and financial goals, ensuring progress can be measured and your legacy is preserved for generations to come.
Our investment advisors work in groups to monitor and track market, political and economic trends. Committees report back with strategic investment recommendations, enabling clients to benefit from more than one pair of eyes monitoring investment conditions.
At WealthTrust Arizona our goal is to deliver sophisticated wealth management and estate planning solutions to families, executives and other affluent individuals to preserve, enhance and protect their wealth.
Our licensed professionals provide comprehensive wealth management solutions in five important areas:
- Financial Planning
- Portfolio Management
- Estate Planning, including beneficiary designations
- Retaining your Assets and Retirement Planning
- Risk Management
Integrating your portfolio with the management of your estate is an essential element of a successful wealth management strategy. To accomplish this goal, WealthTrust Arizona’s financial advisors and estate planners focus on:
- Developing a strategic financial plan that evaluates your current finances and outlines how to achieve your financial goals.
- Analyzing your existing estate and insurance policies to anticipate and manage life’s risks.
- Monitoring economic and political issues and tax laws that affect your financial health.
- Working with your CPA or estate planning attorney to ensure your assets are properly titled.
- Reviewing your estate plan to ensure it is up-to-date and takes advantage of Arizona’s current estate tax laws.
We are available to service anyone in the United States and our primary customer base is from Arizona and the Southwestern US and in particular: Scottsdale • Paradise Valley • Phoenix • Chandler • Mesa • Tempe • Surprise • Glendale • Cave Creek • Peoria • Tucson • Sedona.
*One of Arizona’s Top Independent Investment Advisors –The Phoenix Business Journal, 2014, as published by the Phoenix Business Journal's 2014 Book of Lists of all independent fee-based firms. PBJ award based on 2014 survey.