Estate Planning Services in Phoenix
In conjunction with your estate planning attorneys, WealthTrust Arizona will review your existing financial plan to ensure it correlates with your estate and financial goals. We make sure your estate planning attorney and financial advisor are on the same page when it comes to protecting your heirs and your financial legacy.
We work with your estate planning attorneys to get answers to important questions that include:
- Have you taken advantage of the Arizona Trust Code, offering divorce and creditor protection to your beneficiaries?
- Have you done everything possible to lessen the estate tax obligation to your heirs?
- Are your beneficiary designations current, and do they reflect your wishes?
- Did you realize Arizona has no estate tax?
- If your estate plan was created in another state, have you taken advantage of Arizona’s community property laws?
- Does your estate plan foster simplicity and seamlessness for your surviving family and loved ones?
- Have you consolidated your assets and titled them correctly?
- Should you consider the use of an ILIT?
The estate planning professionals at WealthTrust Arizona will form a collaborative team with the estate planning attorneys so that our clients are assured their:
- Assets are titled properly.
- Estate documents reflect changes in the law, as well as their current wishes.
- Beneficiary’s assets are adequately protected against frivolous lawsuits.
- Gift and estate tax liability are minimized to the fullest legal extent possible.
- Buy-Sell agreements are appropriately drafted and reviewed.
- Business Succession Planning is appropriately structured and in place.
Our goal is to obtain and use wise estate planning strategies to transfer assets to your beneficiaries in the manner you choose, while fully complying with federal and state tax laws. We work with your estate planning professionals to study your situation and develop a strategy that is best for you and your family.
The estate planning professionals at WealthTrust Arizona are not attorneys and do not provide any legal advice or review legal documents.